Mountain Mayhem 2014 - The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

ok i've decided to pop up to see you guys, things haven't been particularly organised at jb666 towers this last little while but i've sorted some time off which is much needed so i'm hoping to be there for the beer night on friday, probably around 8pm-ish, the intention is to stay over night and see the start then head off riding in wales for a few days with the phone turned off!

:D

I have Racing Ralph's fitted and won't be brining any other tyres ..... Please be dry!

Plan is to be there 1400ish Friday.

Looking forward to it.

See you all soon.

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":35r9hubm said:
ok i've decided to pop up to see you guys, things haven't been particularly organised at jb666 towers this last little while but i've sorted some time off which is much needed so i'm hoping to be there for the beer night on friday, probably around 8pm-ish, the intention is to stay over night and see the start then head off riding in wales for a few days with the phone turned off!

You'll recognise a couple of The Severn Bores riders then, especially our first rider, from a previous Welsh trip. ;)

letmetalktomark":3cjtnlxa said:
I have Racing Ralph's fitted and won't be brining any other tyres ..... Please be dry!

Plan is to be there 1400ish Friday.

Looking forward to it.

See you all soon.

I have seriously worn out summer racing things that resemble inner tubes, I won't be bringing anything else either. Lol

NeilM":1wrdepny said:
jonnyboy666":1wrdepny said:

You'll recognise a couple of The Severn Bores riders then, especially our first rider, from a previous Welsh trip. ;)

i take it your "ringer" is KT then?! you'll probably take the win! :D

jonnyboy666":2odujgwv said:
She's no ringer, but a dedicated retro rider... only in this case she'll be on a 29'er, as will her brother, who is even quicker.

Don't worry though, we have Grannygrinder on the team to even things out. :mrgreen:

NeilM":16s5bote said:
jonnyboy666":16s5bote said:
She's no ringer, but a dedicated retro rider... only in this case she'll be on a 29'er, as will her brother, who is even quicker.

Don't worry though, we have Grannygrinder on the team to even things out. :mrgreen:

Bless you. Another bullet dodged.

John":3iiwsy38 said:
Do you have cables to connect the laptop to the PA?

Laptop will be coming found a 3.5mm jack to twin phono jack cable that should work with the PA/Amp...

The laptop contains an eclectic mix! Please don't judge me! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back