Mountain Cycle Suspenders had it right all along

there will be loads of gullible gravel bike riders who will be creaming their pants over that !

and what a bargain price aswell !

its got to be aimed at all the mamils who have money to burn !

That's an eye watering price. Am I missing something or does the design make them potentially less reliable than a normal sus fork. Surely the lower part will get covered in crap which could get past the seals, also potential for the lowers to be damaged. I see gravity coming into play as soon as the seals wear leaving puddles of oil.

Wren have been flying the flag for inverted forks for a while ...and very good they are too

The brand also didn’t want the Invert to have lots of adjustability, declaring it to have “everything you need and nothing you don’t”.

Once installed, Cane Creek says you simply need to pressurise the fork to 95 per cent of your rider weight. There’s no compression or rebound tuning and the climb switch on the Invert CS is binary – it’s either on or off.

Yeah… for £1,200 you wouldn’t expect it to be adjustable.

Honestly, Pace may as well make a disc brake, 700c version of the early RC35 for £400 and they’d sell hundreds.

Also Halson Inversion forks for that matter...

This is going the same way as fat bikes: initially they were sold as needing no suspension, the tyres did the job...then they added suspension. So Gravel Bikes were for smoother stuff than MTBs. Then they went to 2" tyres, now they are adding suspension forks.

No, no, no! That’s a totally different bike! Honestly! Unless you fitted drop bars to an early 90s mountain bike in which case it’d be pretty close…..

Like that John Tomac fella, I recall he did this set up ~25 years ago :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Rockshox rs1 anyone,? Not to mention the many other inverted forks there have been over time.

Latest posts

Back