More retro road stuff - photos added

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
The clearout/rationalisation continues. All prices UK posted, happy to post worldwide at cost. Can of course do photos.

Campag Nuovo Record brake levers (w/out hoods - you can still get these, or just use some bartape for a stealthy look), polish up nicely. £14

Campag Record Pista quill pedals - bearings very smooth. £50

Campag Victory rear mech - like new, very shiny, no jockey wheels. I think but am not sure that this is a Nuovo Victory rear mech that can shift up to 30t (and in reality probably a couple more) so could be of use on a mountainbike? £15

Shimano 600 brake levers (w/out hoods). £10

I'll sort out photos later.

Oh, and it'll be more than £50 if shipping to Denmark ;)

Ok, pedal photos, apologies for delay but the heavy rain meant a two hour power cut and reading by candlelight!

The pedals are in good used condition and not bent or damaged. The bearings are not as smooth as I first thought, feeling dry rather than shot.

The only damage is that the plastic 'chrome' dust caps have lost some of their chrome having been leant against walls during their lives - you can see this in the third photo.

Feel free to PM me to discuss if you wish.

Attachments

• Campag pedals side on.JPG
    Campag pedals side on.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 757
  • Campag pedals 2.JPG
    Campag pedals 2.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 757
  • Campag pedals 1.JPG
    Campag pedals 1.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 757
And here's the brake levers.

The Shimano ones are NOT 600 (memory playing up) but are nice and shiny. I'll include a period front Shimano 600 brake caliper in the price, perfect if going fixed with only a front brake.

And the Campag Record levers are a bit more scratched than I remember (darn memory again) so they are yours for £14 posted.

Attachments

• Shimano levers + caliper.JPG
    Shimano levers + caliper.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 755
  • Campag brake levers.JPG
    Campag brake levers.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 755
migy":3ub9nq0z said:
Hi,
Pics of the Victory rear mech please,I'll take it if it is a long cage one.
Cheers

Here's the rear mech, flash makes it look scratched but it isn't. Not long cage but don't think they did a long cage one, may want to check www.velobase.com ?

Attachments

• Victory rear mech.JPG
    Victory rear mech.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 718
O.K thanks but not the one I am after.I had a long cage version on my Mercian tourer in the '80s ,now trying to return it to its original spec.
Cheers

Back