For Sale Modern Mavic Zxellium Ultimate race shoes (RRP $450!) EU 44, £20 posted

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've got these on ebay at the moment but happy to let them go for less on here. A top-end pair of Mavic Zxellium Ultimate Cycling Shoes. Size EU 44. I normally take a 44 in Shimano shoes and a UK size 9 in non-cycling shoes and I find the Mavics ok but a snug fit, so I'd say suitable for a normal UK 8.5-9. Only selling them as I don't find them comfortable enough to spend all day in them, with them being a deliberately very stiff and rigid carbon-soled race shoe. The fit is a bit narrower than the Shimano shoes I've owned. These were released about 10 years ago and were staggeringly expensive even back then with an RRP of $450, and that was before bike parts and accessories exploded in price! I have removed the old cleats since taking the photos, so these won't be included.

The shoes are in functional order with some marks here and there, the ratchet on one side has a scuff for example. Only after £20 posted in the UK (PP gift or add the fees please)

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg
s-l1600 (4).png

Latest posts

Back