MK7 Fiesta Zetec S SQ (Sound Quality) Car

That's a nice build I could do with some mesh like that for my Sub speaker grill any recommendations cheers

kingbling":3iwkjmez said:
That's a nice build I could do with some mesh like that for my Sub speaker grill any recommendations cheers

Cheers.

I actually have a massive sheet of the mesh if you'd like to buy some?

The cars recently had a change in the looks department with some Compomotive MO6 wheels that came up on ebay. I've always really liked them and the fact they were freshly refurbed in the right colour with some new Goodyear Eagle F1 5 tyres on that I've been wanting to try seemed like the ideal purchase.
I didn't like the blue anodised centre caps so I stripped them and polished them up and coated with Finish kare 1000p sealent. Also my factory wheel nuts didn't look right on them, So I got the nuts that I believe Compomotive put on them in the catalogue pictures chrome Mazda dome head ones. I also changed the lockers for something chrome and similar too. Im loving the look of them on the car and theyre so easy to clean too. not sure if im going to sell the old Speedline Turini's yet or not its like choosing between your children lol

Anyway pics of proceeding's

glaDiV0h.png

Sorting the caps (Stripped)

RUaDPFVh.jpg

Polished, Sealed and fitted

Qk4takjh.jpg

VQyc0Wsh.jpg

ctdIHGfh.jpg

Pics on car time

A5M2GCKh.jpg

6InTq9zh.jpg

cBxs0HAh.jpg

TNifRdDh.jpg

NPydzUXh.jpg

Very nice!

I run a PFL Mk7 ZS too.

Those Turini's really do suit it, and the MO6 too.

Not into Ice but appriciate a good build, and that is!

I need to start to spend some money on mine when i get back to work (cant go back until August due to having a kidney transplant in Feb)

Cheers great fun arnt they. Glad you like it.

What have you got to do to yours? Criky hope your getting better

Thanks Paul. Yeah all good ta!

Well my ZS is a low miles early example so I don’t want to go too OTT on it.

I think it’s still got original shockers on it and a damned pot hole put pay to one the other day so I’m fitting 4 new Genuine Ford shockers along with some Eibach springs.

Other than that and the Cambelt Kit and service, it just needs a good selection wash and decontamination as I don’t think it’s ever had one.

Mtraxfan":2351cojn said:
Thanks Paul. Yeah all good ta!

Well my ZS is a low miles early example so I don’t want to go too OTT on it.

I think it’s still got original shockers on it and a damned pot hole put pay to one the other day so I’m fitting 4 new Genuine Ford shockers along with some Eibach springs.

Other than that and the Cambelt Kit and service, it just needs a good selection wash and decontamination as I don’t think it’s ever had one.

Ouch what about the wheel? eibachs are a good upgrade i had the same setup for a while.

Back