Mike Mullet - Now sold

OldTel

rBotM Winner
Hi.
selling on behalf of a friend, a late 80's, 90's ( I think ) Mike Mullet 753r ( I think the 'r' stands for imperial size tubing ) , it is in original used condition, all appears well with it, I may have a ride out at the weekend to confirm. Size wise it is 25" Seat Tube and 23" Top Tube C to C, so a large size. It has a very mixed Campag groupset, but again it all appears to work well together. Looking for £450.

Campag Headset
Campag G.S Front Brake ( nutted )
Campag Veloce Rear Brake ( nutted )
Campag Racing T Crankset Triple
Campag 8 speed Chorus changers
Campag Mirage Rear Derailleur
Campag Front Derailleur
Campag Hubs
Shimano 600 Seat post
Shimano pedals
Brooks Pro Saddle ( large rivets )

I will do more photos if required, PM me if required. Can be viewed in North Herts.

Thanks Terry

Attachments

• Mike Mullet small.jpg
    Mike Mullet small.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 2,736
Re:

The ‘R’ in 753R stands for ‘Road’ and was used to distinguish it from the lighter gauge (and much rarer) 753T, the time-trial spec tubeset.
It’s a beautiful bike and exactly the sort of thing I’d take to the Alps given half a chance. I’d be very tempted if my shed wasn’t heaving. GLWS

Re:

Hi, thanks for that nugget of info, I suppose it is obvious but I hadn't seen it before, just in case someone else hasn't seen it before I've attached a bad photo of it, it was raining so it had to be a garage photo. Thanks Terry

Attachments

• 753r decal.jpg
    753r decal.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,302
Re:

Hi, just to make you aware, I completed a 40 mile ride on it today, it is a bit big for me, my issue with it was the reach. All the gears work fine, had to hit the granny wheel on Gravel hill, Hexton, all worked well. Thanks Terry

Re:

Hi, last price cut, after this, other avenues will have to be considered. Thanks Terry

Re: Mike Mullet For Sale

Hi Terry, I am interested in this, (if you haven't sold it yet elsewhere)? I'm trying to send you a PM.
thanks,
Dom

Re:

Hi Dom, Yes it is still available, if you need further photos just ask. Thanks Terry

Re:

Thanks Terry, could you let me know the stand over height please, from the ground to the top of the top tube / cross bar?
Thanks Dom

Re:

Hi, it is 88 cm in new money, I usually ride a 60 cm frame and got on with it okay. Thanks Terry

Back