merlin xlm titanium

kanerdog1x1

Senior Retro Guru
Hi guys, girls, I've never used this service before, so I've no idea if it sees much traffic and therefor opinions...

I'm looking for a valuation on this, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Merlin-USA-X ... 4652806847

XDeFv04l.jpg

It's not mine, but I'm potentially interested in buying it. It's not worth anywhere near £2.8k. Or is it?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
YETI-BEAR":izgcw2u5 said:
do you want to sell it?

No, I was looking to buy.

It seems this is a sleepy part of the forum, it sees much traffic, 386 views at this point so about 100 views a day, but no opinions.

About £1k overpriced, I think. Nice frame and fork, but much of the rest of the kit is personal taste. I'd wait a while and then make an offer!

Re:

That’s the price of the components I’d say. Probably close to what the owner has spent on it. So justified in a certain way. Yet somehow overpriced for a full bike, especially if you want to change parts (question of taste). Why not look for a frame alone and do you own build?

Back