For Sale MERLIN Road 1991

Sorry...... but it's the high cost of now importing anything(new or secondhand) from Europe that incurs the tax...such are the consequences of our leaving the EU....
If it's any help, the stock Merlin racing frames of this era were amongst the best available,well fabricated absolutely bulletproof, much admired in the Peloton by riders & the mechanics who worked on them.....& your price is fair....... such a pity you're not in the UK.....

Sorry...... but it's the high cost of now importing anything(new or secondhand) from Europe that incurs the tax...such are the consequences of our leaving the EU....
If it's any help, the stock Merlin racing frames of this era were amongst the best available,well fabricated absolutely bulletproof, much admired in the Peloton by riders & the mechanics who worked on them.....& your price is fair....... such a pity you're not in the UK.....
Never was able to intellectually comprehend the Brexit …
I remember Subaru Montgomery to race on Merlins - a very young Lance Armstrong was in the team I believe …
This frame was raced by my wife back in the days - made it all the way to the Iroman on Hawaii 🤟

take care
MARtiN

Never was able to intellectually comprehend the Brexit …
I remember Subaru Montgomery to race on Merlins - a very young Lance Armstrong was in the team I believe …
This frame was raced by my wife back in the days - made it all the way to the Iroman on Hawaii 🤟

take care
MARtiN
Martin ..I live in Britain (forget Great as it ain't) and no one who is honest can give one benefit of Brexit...not one....worse case of self harming carried out by a British government since it decided to enter World War One in 1914! There are arguments, good arguments supporting Britain joining WW1 but not Brexit.

Back