Meet the new Broom MkII another MFer

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: I FEEL ANOTHER BROOM COMING ON...........MFers

I want the frame to be the star but the force is strong in this one....................

And the voices.........

Re:

Is that the one that was outed ?

I like the colour. I had one once, at least the frameset, original post, original bars and stem. Weighed a tonne, so I never built it up.
Black LX/cantis if I had a bike that colour. But that's just me. Itwould actually highlight the frame, rather that be a show of fireworks going on around it.

Enjoy

Mike

I thought about all black and moody but am going for all silvery and light and ethereal, to try and mask the immensenessness of it. I have some weird bronzy/goldy ano rims I never really found a use for so a Triggeresque build with colourful embellishments THM style......

Sadly the front tyre is shot but the rear Ground control is reasonable. I don't want the panaracer clown tyres so will have to find a pair of something all black.

Unless somebody has a cheap tan wall 1.95 to 2.3 rider.

Came up nicely though.

Re:

Yellow Panaracers would suit it! I just so happen to have a pair!

Mike

No thank you but thank you. I have a yellow one and a red one.

black 1.9 city jets on the gold rims at present.......

The frame itself is quite light for a gate. The whole stem, bar, steel levers combo weighed a ton as did the crankset. All to be replaced with mixed shimano, mostly early XT.

Remember those super light trailblasters? They might be in the loft.......

sooooo behind the times

Its 2010 (but not 'the year we make contact') and its a spare Trek

trek_7000_132.jpg

Back