Mayhem aftermath thread

What a great weekend, thanks to Spud, Andy, chef and all. It was bloody hot 9my hat goes off to those who did a lap in it. My lap wasn't eventful and the shoulder held up quite well, apologies for not managing a second lap but it was too hot for my unfit lanky frame (me, not the bike)
Hopefully I shall see some of you on the Gates ride.

THM, I think the spare medal is for Darren (Feetabix)

Cheers Chris will pm him.

You may kiss the head tube of the Frank :LOL:

Attachments

• DB850226-2285-4E91-9B1B-978B4E8B1A2F-9038-000038B38CE95592.jpeg
    DB850226-2285-4E91-9B1B-978B4E8B1A2F-9038-000038B38CE95592.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 549
velomaniac The chicken run around the tech descent also seemed popular which although longer still seemed quicker.[/quote said:
Trust me, it wasn't!

Re: Re:

longun":2h01mo2g said:
Presently sat in hospital musing the effects of riding in the sun, energy gels and my ibs..........ill post my pics and a short write up later when the morphine has worn off

Chris

Oops! Too much MEEEEEEAT?! :LOL:

Hope you're well soon fella

Retro Spud":3ivic1fs said:
DICKO10":3ivic1fs said:
Great weekend and catch up men but that heat!!
Thanks to all who made it a fun packed time even managed to find a left over BBQ cheers you southern lot :) ;)

You never took that gert big rusty BBQ that was left trackside...amongst the rubbish.... :shock:

Hahahaha that was one of my Team mates....it had a one way ticket!

Re:

Good to see you all, well done to spud for organising and as always thanks for andy and the intruder making retro corner what it was.

Just two uneventful laps on the fatty for me, quicker than I thought given it's the first proper ride since breaking my hip. Couldn't tell much difference between the A & B routes, the course was good but thank F**K it wasn't wet or it would have been a lot less fun.

Have just poured whats left of the elastomers out of my forks, heat and some inappropriate lubage took its toll I fear.

I wonder what next year will bring, Malverns could be good or maybe Mayhem again - rumour has it will be the same but attached to a existing attraction - who knows........

Glad to see Frank found a home.

Just to put my oar in and say thanks to spud for sorting the entries Andy for the food and to mrs bling for letting me go also thanks to Scant for the loan of shoes, THM for the water dousing on my last lap twas much needed. I had a great time even if my night lap had more stops than the bakerloo line. It was brilliant, great fun to see new faces and catch up with some old ones :D

Back