Mayhem aftermath thread

Re: Re:

legrandefromage":24p7l7r5 said:
widowmaker":24p7l7r5 said:
Let us remember the past with rose tinted, live the present with paranoia, and look forward to the future with cynicism :)

fixed that for you.

That's better :p

I may just use that somewhere, is there a copyright ;)

widowmaker":29yqq3pm said:
Let us remember the past with gratitude, live the present with enthusiasm, and look forward to the future with confidence :)

That's assuming you turn up for them! :LOL:

The History Man":19bxekux said:
widowmaker":19bxekux said:
Let us remember the past with gratitude, live the present with enthusiasm, and look forward to the future with confidence :)

That's assuming you turn up for them! :LOL:

Just out of idle curiosity what illness would I need to have to get a 'sick note' from an event :)

The History Man":3j6z1jmf said:
Amputation.

Of your head.

OK, I shall remember that for next time, although I may have difficulty contacting the ride leader to let him/her know I wont be attending :p

In that instance it would be reasonable for a sealed envelope to be opened in the eventuality of your demise with instructions pertaining to how to contact mr potato.

The History Man":1m9zw05k said:
In that instance it would be reasonable for a sealed envelope to be opened in the eventuality of your demise with instructions pertaining to how to contact mr potato.

:D

any123":1gzgdf46 said:
that just puts the polish on the turd of a finale to me. I'm that disappointed i can't even bring myself to sum up the weekend of disappointments

:facepalm:

You can't polish a turd.....but you can roll it in glitter.

Retro Spud":2wcr8uye said:
haven't spotted any Retro :(

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tCUl2_Wlwo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Maybe, but in the follow up video, there's a Giant that looks familiar! :cool:

Back