Marin Palisades Trail early 90s

manc_lad

Marin Fan
Feedback
View
Hello,

I'm in the market for a Marin Palisades Trail early 90s green and black version.

Looking for one in very good condition as im not really after a project. I'm 5"10 and live in London.

Anyone have one, or know one for sale? Had mine stolen when I was young so looking to finally spend some time on one.

Best,
Joe

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

That's the one. Unfortunately that's a small frame 50cm.

If it was for 5"10 I'd snap it up right away.

Thanks for having a look.

I’m not sure where the measurement is taken from/to but 50cm is 19.5” so probably closer to a large in modern terms?

I’m 5’8” and ride a 17” measured crank centre to top of seat tube.

Best of luck with your search, it’s a nice age you’re looking at, I really like my 1990 pine mountain in grey/orange

Re:

I don't know how tired I was when I took that measurement, but you are right. Thanks for the nudge.

I got kicked off mine when I was younger and always wanted one back.

Fingers crossed

Ah no, that’s awful, I too lost a few nice bikes in the 90s but just out of the shed etc..

Well this is not a bad place to start your search for your replacement bike, welcome to the forum!

IMG_20211017_180720.jpg IMG_20211017_174718.jpg still looking for one? I found this today. Does not appear to have been ridden at all besides down the block. All original.

• Wow
Reactions: baj
Back