Marin Jersey, Bar ends & Crud guard

Re: Tioga and spesh Tyres, Barends, Stems, Rims etc most NOS

i will take the spin stix if you still have them pm incoming :)

Re:

Advert updated with a few more additions - NOS, used and really used Panaracer Smoke/Dart tyres and a pair of AMP Research F3XC Forks.

The pics have been updated also so take a look and ask any q's.

Please don't be afraid of bidding me on some of these things as they all need to go and I can only say no :D

Thanks for looking

Re:

No 17 please. Tioga Farmer John perfect for my Alpinestars Al Mega build. Just need to find another one now......

Re: Tioga and Panaracer Tyres, Barends, Stems, Rims etc most NOS

Would you take £50 posted for the smoke and dart re release, almost like new?(items 33 and 34?)

Couldn’t work out what pictures they were (looking on phone), but trust there is no damage/drying/splits, and they will be fine for a rider?

Cheers, Paul.

Re: Tioga and Panaracer Tyres, Barends, Stems, Rims etc most NOS

Hi Gary, thanks for your PM. I’ll take the tyres, thanks. Because I’m new to the site, I can’t reply to your PM! Can I have your email address, and I’ll send over my address etc.

Many thanks, Paul.

Edit- paid you. I have put a pay pal note with my address. Any issues, give me a shout. Many thanks.

Re:

Would you take an offer on the WorldGrips at all? Im still a newbie so cant PM you but if you PM me your e-mail address I can contact you that way?

Rob

Back