Wanted Marin Frame+bits

adz313

Specialized Fan
Bit of an odd selection possibly, but does anyone have any of the following in 19"
Preferably Frame, Fork, Stem and Bars, but happy to consider completes too.

90/91 Bolinas - the neon yellow one
94 Bobcat Trail
94 Pine Mountain

Cheers!

Bit of an odd selection possibly, but does anyone have any of the following in 19"
Preferably Frame, Fork, Stem and Bars, but happy to consider completes too.

90/91 Bolinas - the neon yellow one
94 Bobcat Trail
94 Pine Mountain

Cheers!
There’s a neon yellow bolinas on eBay.. I’m sure a kindly retrobiker might collect-pack-post for you for some beer money if you’re not local to keighley

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cheers @baj - that's actually the one that prompted the post - the other two have been longer term wants but the neon certainly caught my eye.

What's general process for arranging some cross-country transport on here? I'm Gloucestershire based so Keighley is a bit of a trip

Cheers @baj - that's actually the one that prompted the post - the other two have been longer term wants but the neon certainly caught my eye.

What's general process for arranging some cross-country transport on here? I'm Gloucestershire based so Keighley is a bit of a trip
There’s a thread somewhere with willing folks’ locations, find someone on the list nearby to keighley and send a heart warming message pleading for assistance!

I'm happy to collect from Keighley and post on mate. Or I have a tidy 90 Palisades I might sell!;):LOL:
Thanks for the offer - I've asked the seller to check sizing as he's noted it as being 18.5" which I'm hoping makes it the 19" size.

Is the Palisades the zolatone one? Or a more vibrant version (think they did a yellow/purple flip one)?

No worries mate, I'm just down the road at Skipton.

Are you after a Marin 19" or traditional 19"? Marin always measured centre to centre where as the usual way is centre to top so a Marin 17" will be more like 19". The Bolinas looks that size to me? BTW, the Muirwoods was neon in 90, not the Bolinas so worth looking for those too. I got hold of a mint Bolinas years back and gave it to my best man at my wedding. Looked lovely but the groupset was terrible!

As for mine, it's a zolatone one and Marin 19", so 21"ish. Not really bothered about selling but I don't use it so happy to pass it on to someone who will.

No worries mate, I'm just down the road at Skipton.

Are you after a Marin 19" or traditional 19"? Marin always measured centre to centre where as the usual way is centre to top so a Marin 17" will be more like 19". The Bolinas looks that size to me? BTW, the Muirwoods was neon in 90, not the Bolinas so worth looking for those too. I got hold of a mint Bolinas years back and gave it to my best man at my wedding. Looked lovely but the groupset was terrible!

As for mine, it's a zolatone one and Marin 19", so 21"ish. Not really bothered about selling but I don't use it so happy to pass it on to someone who will.
Probably a Marin 19" to be honest, i've got a 94 Rockhopper which is 19" and borderline too small, so larger probably better.

I'll politely decline yours, I've got a hankering for a bright bike so will keep an eye out for the Muirwoods as well - cheers for the time.

I'll give you a shout if the ebay one makes positive progress, appreciate the help

Back