Manitou 1 Elastomers (potential group purchase to cut cost)

do they come in different 'stiffness' ? i know the site but not at the computer.
have you thought about an elastomer or mcu company and seeing if they can make the length diameter. since your going for bulk

FluffyChicken":e368n6rf said:
do they come in different 'stiffness' ? i know the site but not at the computer.
have you thought about an elastomer or mcu company and seeing if they can make the length diameter. since your going for bulk

yeah.....hard, medium and soft ben..... :D

would love a set but skint now..
and no bits to sell as got rid of it all... ;)

this nipper has halted the build..NOT.....!!!!!!! :D
i see when your doing it and if i can i'll have a set for front and rear..
you know the bike ringo...

but would like SOFT as too skinny.. ;)

chris

I would like some (HARD), as been told mine are soft and ideally need replacing, but unsure which fork model I have
DSC05249.jpg

am happy to chip in if the ones on order are suitable

Hi

I am in need of some Manitou 2 elastomer ... If you are willing to post to Germany once you get them I will cover postage from UK

I need to order a set for Manitou 4's - be more than willing to join the list to cut postage

Alan...

I'd be up for one of their custom sets for my Funk forks (same price as the others) ......shout if you are going to do it and I'll PM you the details of what i need. cheers Ant

Right, so far I've had 4 PM's for potential orders. Any more takers?

Link to site is here, so you can get a rough idea of cost...

http://www.suspensionforkparts.net/eshop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=23

Current list is -

Nevadasmith Manitou 1's (med)
Me Manitou 1's (med)
Dossa Manitou 1's (med)
Booney RST 381sm (you want med or hard chap)
Alan_DB Manitou 4's (med)

Apologies if i've missed anyone - my missus threw away my handwritten note!

My aim is to get this lot sent for one lot of postage, hopefully making each order around £33 for the M1's and £28 for the RST ones...

At the minute we'd all save about $10 in post... The more orders I can get may mean I can drive the unit cost down a bit...

I'll keep this offer open for a week or so and see if we can bulk up on the order... Surprised none of you Proflex boys want in !

Latest posts

Back