mamadirt's feedback

Re:

Poor Lynne, she only wanted to send me a frame.....

Unfortunately it seems Parcel Farce think I live in France, so having come from America, lived in Wales for a while, crossed over to Europe and now made it here to Somerset, I have a very well traveled and multi-lingual bicycle, and Lynne has manic depression :LOL:

As always, fantastic packing, brilliant comms throughout and a really good deal for me.

Thanks Lynne, sorry it had to be so stressful for you!

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":1h1box1r said:
Poor Lynne, she only wanted to send me a frame.....

Unfortunately it seems Parcel Farce think I live in France, so having come from America, lived in Wales for a while, crossed over to Europe and now made it here to Somerset, I have a very well traveled and multi-lingual bicycle, and Lynne has manic depression :LOL:

As always, fantastic packing, brilliant comms throughout and a really good deal for me.

Thanks Lynne, sorry it had to be so stressful for you!

Ha ha, ah'm good Kaz! :LOL: Sooo relieved it finally got there though and certainly a lesson learned for me in double-checking my labels and not trying to multi-task where parcels are concerned :oops: :facepalm: Enjoy!! :p

Re:

Lynne sent me some all American stickers for my bike!! (actually properly from the states) A real surprise as I had no idea they were on the way.

Really appreciated, always so generous and kind, thank you :cool:

Lynne bought my yeti dj frame. very good comms and great to deal with, She let me know that it arrived and left feedback for me. Cheers Rob

Back