MALVERNS CLASSIC 2022

Not been asked so unsure :(

All your bikes are bloody lovely, bmx zinn would steel the hearts of many though haha

@longun

I'm thinking of what to take, last year we seemed to get a lot of highish end bikes, so wondering if we can get a better show of what could be ... More mainstream of the early era... That could pull the heartstrings of the other old codgers at the event 😄

Looking in the shed I'm thinking Marin, did we have a Marin on the stand last year? And maybe a clockwork (I know doddy called the formula a clockwork 🤪), would be nice to see a Raleigh mirage too ..... Just saying @al , GT? Those cool 91 paint jobs? Splatter Konas? Diamondback smoke paint axis? .... Hell, even carreras looked good back then.

And someone has to bring an activator 😆

Just my thoughts as I sit in the pub

2022-07-0713.20.558462921662902086370.jpg

Well? Thoughts folks.

Yeah, I'll probably bring the Mirage for the Retrobike stand. Not sure which others are coming with me, or which ones to shine n show?

al.

What are the chances of having a ZOOM laptop set up for lots of us to join remotely. No idea how you would police it or who would man it, but could be a good way to put more names to faces for those who can’t make it And for those who are members around the world.

I might just sit in the garage with my iPad 😂

Back