MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

Hello wonderland, welcome to our merry clan. What part of the Midlands, I have some familiarity with the West Midlands, specifically Stafford, Cannock, Stone, Stoke etc having once been married to a Lass from thereabouts 😁

Plenty of Lochs and bogs to hide a body in next weekend if you keep that attitude up.

Hi all,
Been a RB member for ages but only just tonight discovered this group!
Live right next to the Pentlands at Bonaly, SW Edinburgh and can often be found tinkering in my garage on my '92 Orange Prestige. Built it up and showed on the forum a while back but it's metamorphosed into a road / turbo trainer bike.... wouldn't take much to get it back to readiness for a trip into the Pentlands though...

Hi Bizbauer, if you keep an eye on the Macretro rides section the guys usually organise a ride each month. Always good fun.

Hello everyone!

Done silently noseying around the forums (for now), Hoping to meet up and do some fun rides with others.
I'm based in Perth and utilising cycling as my sole mode of transport as well as for fun. I own a road bike as well as a Peugeot Raider which I've been riding around a fair bit more of lately; It's been getting tinkered with to gain experience and confidence in bike customisation/mechanical skills as well.

Looking forward to fun being had, cheers

Back