Macretro fat camp

Re: Re:

jimo746":1z1npqvy said:
So as 2018 nears its end the Scales of Truth tell me I now weigh 76.5kg, at least I haven't put weight on this year!

But I have put weight on this year! :LOL:
My weight rose after Xmas and kept on going...all the way up to 82kg :facepalm:
Still, I did enjoy the regular McDonald's, Belgian buns, and craft ales :mrgreen:

I'm another year older soon (cash, not giftcards please ;) ) so i thought it as good a time as any to try and get into some resemblance of former physical fitness.
I've been doing this "keto" diet thing combined with a bit of intermittent fasting (i just skip breakfast :LOL: ) for a few weeks now, and apart from feeling like I was fecking starving for the first week it seems to be going ok. I might even say I actually seem to be starting to enjoy it!
I was 80kg a couple of weeks ago, down to 78 today.
Not been doing much cycling due to an annoying nerve in my hand, but i plan to get my Zwift on over winter, and take up a bit of running or gym as well.
75kg is still the target though.

I'm still trying to lose my baby weight! Lack of riding and exercise in general have seen me hit 98kg.
Three weeks off coming up but going away with Sharron and Logan, so not sure how many days I'll get to ride.
Slightly panicking at the thought of next months 'cross race. :(

been doing well with the PT training and spin classes over the last few months and finally back under 100kg at weigh in this week, not been that since i was in my 30s.

Re:

Cheers lads. Was needing it after getting bother wi my knee last year made me focus the mind on loosing it.

When I say under 100 I mean 99.8kg :mrgreen: but that’s the important 0.2kg.

Want to loose 10lbs before Xmas, least that’s what the PT has set me.

Back