MacFatro - Fatbike news and builds thread

Those offset (bent 🤫) Pugsley forks always look so freaky, even to someone with a thing for Lefties.
How’s the paint holding up Jamie’s, still looks good in that colour?

Hi mate
The paint is holding up surprisingly well considering how much it initially was crumbling/flaking. It still doesn't like any sort of chip as the flake that comes off is quite big but doesn't seem to be too much worse to be honest. I don't look too closely when I wash it down ;)

Jamie

Still ride mine but the full bounce has been use the most recently. I'm about to re-build the Xizang though as most my mates now ride gravel or e-bikes and I'm struggling to keep up.

Good morning

With all this dry weather I am trying to create a diet fat option using 26x3” tyres as an alternative to my Charge Maxi
Does any one have a rigid disc fork with suitable clearance please?

Good morning

With all this dry weather I am trying to create a diet fat option using 26x3” tyres as an alternative to my Charge Maxi
Does any one have a rigid disc fork with suitable clearance please?
I have a Surly Moonlander fork, possibly overkill but I do not have a fat bike so not really needed by me🙂

I have a Surly Moonlander fork, possibly overkill but I do not have a fat bike so not really needed by me🙂
Hi VM .. I' m looking for a moonlander fork myself but need a long steerer. Could you contact me somehow to discuss if its for sale and would meet my needs . I would PM you but as a newbie on here I don't seem to have access to do that . I'm on Singletrackworld under user name "Kaiser" and my direct email is under my profile details . Thanks ..Bill in Exeter.

If anyone could message velomaniac and tell him I replied to his post above I'd appreciate it as I don't have the requisite number of posts to allow pm it seems . Thanks in advance . Bill

Back