MacFatro - Fatbike news and builds thread

Re:

Looks like a great weekend, unfortunately a number of factors conspired against me yet again. Was working Saturday and couldn't even manage Sunday this year. About time I got the pug out again, haven't used it in months.

Good write up Jamie. Forth Fat is great crack and highly recommended as a good bike meet. Was disappointed at not seeing Velo there for one of our random conversations on mythical bike brands. :)

Re the leg injury.

Can you think of anything more humiliating than deciding to push your bike through a rocky section in case you crash on your dodgy knee and then taking a tumble while walking and landing on the bloody (literally) thing? Those Gullane rocks are vampires! For next year I may have to take lessons in gnarr walking moves. :)

Re:

I just spotted that you'd posted thinkin you'd come to your senses and were breakin yer Tubby Bike :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":1rnx1w6p said:
Come tae his senses? Come to mair like, he's been on the piss aw weekend.

Day yeah think? :?

A heard he had a drink problem ............................................ e's only got wan mooth :mrgreen: aw be it a big wan.

Lol aye 3 days on it, last night was guid, singing 80s anthems in a wee pub in dunfy called somewhere else.

Ruff as feck today.

Next weekend is biking though!

Seriously though roberta, you would love a fat bike, I'll give ye a shot o mine, they really are brilliant fun.

Latest posts

Back