Wanted MA2 or MA40 rim?

StevemOs

Dirt Disciple
Hi. I have recently taken on a restoration of a 1984 Peugeot PH10 which had been left in a barn for 20+ years.
All going well but..
The rear wheel, with Maillard heliomatic hub(which won't budge), has a crack in the rim. The front also has some damage...so I am looking to build an MA2 onto a 36 h std Maillard hub, to match an MA2 front I have lying around...just wondered if anyone knows where I might locate one (ebay & lbs obs...but other ideas welcome....

Attachments

• 20211221_120233.jpg
    20211221_120233.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 17
Good old Campden. I know it well. (The food research place :) ) unfortunately I have no reason to be out that way..... thanks for the offer though. If I am heading out that way at all I'll get back jn touch but will otherwise keep hunting! Thanks anyway!

Not been successful on the MA2 rim ... gor me thinking. An MA40 silver 36 h would work....any around?

Actually did they do MA40 in silver.? Happy if it's anodised. Would consider a pair. (Clinchers pref.)

Hi @martinbnice really nice wheels. Comes down to cost really... not looking to overspend on over specc'd wheels for this build. Was ideally looking for a rim to build onto a hub i've got. Let me know what you want for them and i'll give it some thought. Cheers. Steve

Back