M950 Wheels - bidding frenzy?

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Can’t figure out why these are over £300?!?!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Most of the bids seem to be one person trying to get in front. Crazy money though

The problem with sourcing decent 121's is that everyone wanted to be Martin Hawyes/Martyn Ashton, many of them have been folded or cracked/ridden hard. These at least look in good order considering they're non ceramic.

These sold for absolutely silly money though, are we reaching that zenith already?

Wow. In that case I was very fortunate with the price I paid for a few sets of 121’s I picked up a few years back now, both residing on my ATXs.

£371,not a bad price for non ceramics.Sold an identical wheelset,but mint,low miles,ceramic for over £400 a few months back.Don't seem to be enough decent 26" rims and M950 probably at a premium.From my experience 121's are about as desirable as it gets rim wise.JMC possibly a factor,probably the strongest,longest lasting retro ally rim (for the weight)🤷‍♂️?
Ok,I confess,apart from having a thing for grey Mavic ceramic rims (partly my reason for joining) I do have some ceramic 121's ending on Sunday😔😂

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back