Lotus Sport Campagnolo (finished pg24) & XTR (finished pg29)

Re:

I have a magenta one in peices around the garage although it apparently was an Xt according to the previous owner (it also had full Xt kit) maybe when the black Xt became Xtr the magenta moved up the food chain. I'll have to check my frame number.

Re: Re:

MR OX":1vz9lgea said:
I have a magenta one in peices around the garage although it apparently was an Xt according to the previous owner (it also had full Xt kit) maybe when the black Xt became Xtr the magenta moved up the food chain. I'll have to check my frame number.

Good stuff Ox, Post a photo with the frame number and tube/frame size!

Re:

it's 18" (measured center to very top of the seat tube) Frame number is K3051352
Here's a picture of it when collected, looking much better than it actually was hence why it's in bit's in the garage :roll:

Attachments

• Latest 022 - Copy.JPG
    Latest 022 - Copy.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 830
Re: Look for one Lotus Sport and two come along!

:shock: My god have those fork elastomers collapsed.... or have they been removed altogether

Re: Re:

MR OX":244632li said:
it's 18" (measured center to very top of the seat tube) Frame number is K3051352
Here's a picture of it when collected, looking much better than it actually was hence why it's in bit's in the garage :roll:

Interesting frame number, so yours definitely starts K305? Mine are both K306... I wonder if that denotes 1995 & 1996?
Although that would mean they made less than 1999 per year, I just can’t believe they actually made over 60000 of them????

Re: Look for one Lotus Sport and two come along!

I dont think they'd be as 'late' as 95/6, all the groupsets changed radically for the 1994 model year onward. Threaded stems were almost a thing of the past and 1 1/4 headtubes were practically non existent (if indeed they have this as the contemporary British Eagles where at the time).

Back