Look Mi90 “Quadrex” - VTT tout Français

Rank_21":2ziwaox5 said:
Thats probably 94bcd and mavic was 110/130 from what I read somewhere...Sending to the uk is a nightmare now, you need to fill out some annoying forms for value of items, HS codes etc.

- For the stem = https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Potence-Vitus-A ... 1438.l2649
Could use one of those adapteurs?

Thanks for that - I have bought the cranks now.
I’d want a quill stem rather than this type. So difficult to find a French made one like the fillet brazed one on that French beauty above.
I’ll keep a look out. If I have no luck I might in the interim get a syncros as it’s made in Canada (like the frame) until I do manage to find one somehow.

Haven't read the entire thread but have a set of the original look handlebars from a MI80R if you are needing some. Anodising is patchy so ideally wants redoing. Also have the original Look branded saddle but its a bit tatty. PM me if they are of any use.

gtturbo":weq3amts said:
Haven't read the entire thread but have a set of the original look handlebars from a MI80R if you are needing some. Anodising is patchy so ideally wants redoing. Also have the original Look branded saddle but its a bit tatty. PM me if they are of any use.

In case ibbz isn't interested in the saddle, I am. I am rebuilding a Mi80 but don't have the original Look saddle.

But as said: it's ibbz's thread so priority to him.

WimVDD":1fodp489 said:
gtturbo":1fodp489 said:

In case ibbz isn't interested in the saddle, I am. I am rebuilding a Mi80 but don't have the original Look saddle.

But as said: it's ibbz's thread so priority to him.
Hi Wim
I won’t be needing the saddle as I’m not going for an original spec.
I have enquired about the handlebars though

Back