Litespeed made Parkpre Pro Elite 1993'ish

Re:

I like Flites to look at, agreed. But, my arse does not like them at all. The Bel Air is Flite'ish from a side view and so very comfortable.

The springs are still going through the testing stage. The travel is perfect for my bulk but I have had to make a small modification by adding a 2" layer of PTFE heatshrink to the lower part of the spring. This has helped reduce the noise of the spring rubbing against the lower part of the outer leg.

The forks are so nice to ride, just the occasional chuff of the damping cartridge as you ride over small bumps. Advice to all Pace RC36 EVO owners - change your damping cartridge oil for some nice clean fresh stuff. The oil that was in these was more like black ink with less than half the recommended quantity inside. It is a fairly simple task to do with no special tools required.

Re: Litespeed made Parkpre Pro Elite - finally finished pg 3

I love flites too.
I've also found if you mount the quite straight and have the saddle a little more fowards.
They're great. Have a go. If you haven't already.
I even run mine in normal shorts too, without any issue.
The bike looks great too. Hopefully the Onza skin walls will be at my suppliers soon.
Sick of seeing balck walls.

Re: Litespeed made Parkpre Pro Elite - finally finished pg 3

The bars and stem are a real turn off for me, aesthetically (sorry), but if they're comfy that's the main thing, and have to say they really aren't spoiling my appreciation of an absolutely stunning bike!

Like Gav said - those welds... :cool:

Re:

Thought I should add an update. As the Syncros kit caused a bit of a stir I have replaced it with Thomson stuff. Very pleased I did too.

file.php

file.php

file.php

Back