For Sale Kona Explosif 1995

I had the vain hope, when seeing this title, that it was a 20".
Alas, I shall go back to my rum to.... ruminate.
That looks lovely. I'm sure it would be a joy to own.

I do like this but unfortunately am in Cambridgeshire, if you happen to be up this way or also in London, as I work there, would be interested

I had the vain hope, when seeing this title, that it was a 20".
Alas, I shall go back to my rum to.... ruminate.
That looks lovely. I'm sure it would be a joy to own.
Ah sorry, 18 inch it is, though it comes with an amazing saddle height adjuster! - and it might just then fit in your shed :)

I do like this but unfortunately am in Cambridgeshire, if you happen to be up this way or also in London, as I work there, would be interested
Thanks for your response, sorry, I don't drive so I cannot really travel, though I would be happy to knock off a bit to help cover petrol if that works.

This sounds bit complicated… thanks for the offer to help Primo but there is still likely to be quite a bit of driving involved as it’s a good 5 hour round trip so might have to pass. Mrs ClassicDodo has thoroughly vetoed a full round trip which to be fair is probably sensible

This sounds bit complicated… thanks for the offer to help Primo but there is still likely to be quite a bit of driving involved as it’s a good 5 hour round trip so might have to pass. Mrs ClassicDodo has thoroughly vetoed a full round trip which to be fair is probably sensible

i would of suggested shipping the bike to you, i work for a distributor so shipping bikes is no stress for me.

Back