Kona Bikes UK Store (re)Launch, Chertsey UK 19 March 2022

thebenjordan

Devout Dirtbag
(I really hope it is OK to post this in here - if not, admin please contact me?)

Hello guys, I work at the Kona Bike Shop UK in Chertsey, Kona's only outlet store over here. We have been around for years, but the store moved during Covid to a swanky new store and we never got a chance to launch it fully. So we are hosting a store launch, and I'd love to invite our Kona loving Retro community down to see the place and check out some bikes. Aside from selling epic new full suspension, trail, gravel and hybrid bikes, our busy workshop often restores retro Kona's, many of which people have seen in my thread here:
https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/1999-kona-pahoehoe-pipmeister-build-thread.433161/
The store launch is 19 March 2022. There will be lots of special bikes, some of our latest and greatest on display. But we would love it if some retro riders would bring down their classic builds to show us, have a chat, we will be providing food and drink, and maybe we will run a retro competition, best Retro of the day? With some free swag. Lets see if you guys are interested and can come?
Loads of info here:
Kona Bike Shop UK Launch

Some pics to give you an idea of us:
Launch%20Event%20Save%20the%20Date%20Flyer%20-%20Low%20Res.jpg
IMG_5217.jpeg IMG_3377.jpeg IMG_4462.jpeg IMG_4465.jpeg IMG_5136.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 16.23.49.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 16.23.49.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 9
Wow! This looks amazing!
If I can make it then I will bring one or two of mine along. :)

To get a few more retro Kona's on the day, you may be better off putting this in the pre '97 section of the site. This section of the site seems to fly under the radar, I only found the post by accident!

Same here, would have been good to bring some of my Kona's down, though too far to travel unfortunately.

Back