Klunker…

State bicycle co are now doing a Klunker,

State bicycle co are now doing a Klunker,

27,5 not 26 :(

My idea was to built a real klunker, in the line of Alan Bond’s book. A klunker has to be with 26 ballon tire

Awesome machine. With those flowing lines it looks like it's moving even when completely still.

Looks like great fun to ride and no doubt with those angles and wide bars it will ride really nicely, although no brakes downhill isn't ideal and I know why you've fitted a triple chainset... to enable you to pedal it up a gradient! :)

Are those Bullseye jockey wheels?

Awesome machine. With those flowing lines it looks like it's moving even when completely still.

Looks like great fun to ride and no doubt with those angles and wide bars it will ride really nicely, although no brakes downhill isn't ideal and I know why you've fitted a triple chainset... to enable you to pedal it up a gradient! :)

Are those Bullseye jockey wheels?
You’re totally right.
About the jockey wheels, they are not original of course and I don’t know if they are Bullseye. But the price of the derailleur was nice for a Suntour Cyclone.
Some parts are new like tires, Crankset (70 ans limited edition) and Doherty brake levers copy. But the choice for a bike which could be ridden with the 70 philosophy

Back