Klien fork change

Ask who was an old Klein dealer. Sometimes they have the tools sitting around in the basement gathering dust. I know a shop in the U.S. who hasn't used the tool in double-digit years but keeps it around because one of his old, old, old customers might come in and ask to have it done.

That would be your best approach. You might have to ship the bike to a dealer but someone has the tool. Don't sell the rigid fork separately, keep it together with the bike. Put the suspension fork on ebay as the crown and steerer will be unique for a Klein only and another Klein owner will find that useful.

I dont know the current prices, but two years ago those frames with original strata fork would sell for well over 1000 Euro. Depending on the condition of the paint and not drilled at the exit hole for the rear brake, some Klein frames sold for over 3000 Euro.

Maybe you could upload a picture of the fork that you have.

Re:

I have attached a picture of the fork but have resized this because it would not upload so the top is missing but not sure what strata is? but this is the fork that came with the bike when new. I'm now thankful as I have had a private message form a forum member who will assist in changing the fork also the price it may be worth i'm shocked! i might make the decision to sell once the fork is changed as i don't really appreciate what i have here and would rather it was in the ownership f someone who does.

Attachments

• DSC07479 (2).JPG
    DSC07479 (2).JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 130
Back