Sold Klein Paint Job for 'Sale'

How do customers know you dont only receive the stuff and move to Thailand? Whats the security? Only trust?

I was a little confused by the fact that you take lets say 5-10 projects and only do it for material costs.

Can’t imagine Klein frames being accepted as currency in most places of the world so I’d guess if he did so as you suggest and have to sell said frames to convert into cash then he’d be quite easy to locate. Retro bike works is quite small for those items if sold at true value.

However I’d guess when someone is good enough to offer their skills for free, the likely hood of them stealing from you is usually slim. I’d happily send him a Klein to paint if I had one to send (which I’m trying to)

How do customers know you dont only receive the stuff and move to Thailand? Whats the security? Only trust?

I was a little confused by the fact that you take lets say 5-10 projects and only do it for material costs.

Thanks for your message. As @mk one rightly points out, my original offer was to do ONE frame, not 5-10... I think I would need more than that to move to Thailand ;)!

As far as trust is concerned, I am very happy for people to drop off and pick up frames in person. Also, I am owner of www.komraid.com cycling clothing, so I would be pretty easy to find.

KOMRAID​

Thanks for your message. As @mk one rightly points out, my original offer was to do ONE frame, not 5-10... I think I would need more than that to move to Thailand ;)!

As far as trust is concerned, I am very happy for people to drop off and pick up frames in person. Also, I am owner of www.komraid.com cycling clothing, so I would be pretty easy to find.
Dear @KOMRAID , could u please PM me? thanks.

Back