Sold Klein Paint Job for 'Sale'

Your work looks stunning. Its my dream to own a Klein at some point. Do you do work on any other brands of retro bike or is that sacrilege šŸ˜‚

amazing work. I might have to get you to repaint my Quantum Pro in Moonrise. Iā€™ll be in touch

Wow.

I almost want to buy a Klein, even though I hate them, just to take you up on this amazing offer!

What a brilliant resource for everyone else.

Good to know you're down for other paint jobs too... I think you're about to be a very busy boy...

Good stuff! Maybe I send over a MC2 handlebar system to check out your good work! After that, possibly some complete fuselages! Cheers

How do customers know you dont only receive the stuff and move to Thailand? Whats the security? Only trust?

I was a little confused by the fact that you take lets say 5-10 projects and only do it for material costs.

How do customers know you dont only receive the stuff and move to Thailand? Whats the security? Only trust?

I was a little confused by the fact that you take lets say 5-10 projects and only do it for material costs.

From reading the thread the first frame was just for costs, which turned into the second also, but i assume any others will, and rightly so, incur a charge for the work too :)

Back