KLEIN Attitude MC1 Flare

Now I have the doubt... I don't remember it being an article, but rather a first picture at the LA show. The bike displayed was tiny, me being just a child I obviously wanted it thinking it would also fit me...

Re:

Only the 3rd Flare I've seen before.

I have one (earlier, with box forks and xs) and there was another for sale on here a couple of years back in medium or large.

It really is a beautiful colour scheme - even better in the flesh than in the pics.

Interestingly, mine was originally raced in Switzerland before being bought by a chap in Germany, who I in turn flew over to buy it from 10 years ago.

Maybe Switzerland was the only country that bought Flare paint jobs instead of fades...? :)

Re:

Stunning bike...too good to ride. Nice seeing that mag feature again. The first Klein Attitude I saw at a bike show bitd caused a sensation...nobody could believe how light it was on the scales - sub 20lb iirc :shock:

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":sky4i4xe said:
Only the 3rd Flare I've seen before, and there was another for sale on here a couple of years back in medium or large.

Currently looking at it as i type this, still looking for a box fork for it though that doesn't mean i have to sell a kidney :LOL:

Back