Sold Klein Adroit Gator 1992 MC1 complete frameset size 19"

Let‘s hope so for everyone involved. We’ll probably find out soon when the fuselage has arrived at the buyer. Everything until then is speculation. And to add to that, here’s mine: The frame never sold and in a few months it surfaces on a closed facebook grouP.
Ill be the first to call out Alejandro as being SUPER sketchy.. And wouldn't be surprised if at least 3 of the posters here are him. But dont think he would legit thief someone of their money.. Is it really sold? Probably not.

Is it yours?

Did you send 5k over PayPal in the hopes of a frame arriving at your house in a week's time?

I only ask as you seem awfully offended by the fact I can't wrap my head around spending that kind of money on a Klein!

I mean, really any bike (frame), but especially a Klein.

Especially under these circumstances.

It's mostly, as I've said on here many times before, I just don't really like them. They look stumpy, and chunky, and just, well, like the kind of the thing a person with a very modern house and a Nespresso machine has hanging on the wall in their artfully arranged "home office".

I'm sure they ride like a dream though. And there's never a second of worry you might scratch up the paint!

(I mean this all in jest/good humor. Please don't take it personally! Same goes to any Klein fans out there, of which there are many, I know!)

What a surprise, the guy who has apparently paid for this very same frame, has posted on Facebook saying he's been scammed.
I really hope not for the poor guys sake.

If you are reading this JohnW or whatever your name is, he's posted all the details including your despatch address...

Very sorry to hear that. There were so many red flags around this, I can‘t imagine the buyer did not notice them. I don’t do Facebook, what are the details of this scam?

Very sorry to hear that. There were so many red flags around this, I can‘t imagine the buyer did not notice them. I don’t do Facebook, what are the details of this scam?
Paying via PayPal "as a friend" seems like about the dumbest thing you could do for a sale to an unknown buyer in a foreign country with no credit to his name.. If this was a scam then I would look to Alejandro for the answers as he says "John" is his friend, but more likely just another name he is going under to scam with.. Last I heard he was selling all his bikes to pay a tax evasion fine. But now he is back to building a "worlds lightest bike"... Seems susp

Back