Juice Bikes Jumble In Partnership with Mind In Haringey - Saturday 14th August 2021 <<<<<

juice.bikes

Devout Dirtbag
86ff5c95bca9add49fa31110611468717701da36.jpg

Hello from the team at Juice Bikes !

-

We are working with Mind - Mental Health Charity to put on our first local bicycle jumble on Saturday 14th August.

Mind Charity have a large hall and outdoor space located at - 73c Stapleton Hall Road - N4 3QF,

We will be hosting about 15 selling tables along with food and drinks.

The Jumble will be open from 10am-5pm to visitors.

Plenty of free parking is available on the surrounding roads.

-

There will be complete ready to ride away bikes, classic road and track parts along with tools, all from various sellers over 15 tables 👀 👀 👀

We will be updating this thread with photos from sellers showing the stock they would be selling as a way to entice you all to come down. I can guarantee that I will personally be bringing the Juice down with me.

There will be free workshops happening from Fettle CC Bike Repairs and a few other teams on the day 🔧 more details on this in the coming weeks.

-

Public transport -

W3 from Finsbury Park Tube - stops a short walk from the hall.
Nearest London Underground station - Finsbury Park
Nearest London Overground station - Crouch Hill

-
Entry -

Entry fee for visitors will be £5.
Sellers tables are £15. (Pending amount of applications there might be an opportunity of 2 sellers per table if you only have a smaller amount of parts would still be £15 each)

All table rental and ticket proceeds go directly to Mind Charity.

Entry tickets can be bought from the link below -

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/juice-bikes-jumble-in-partnership-with-mind-in-haringey-tickets-163516487215

-

We still have some table spaces for any interested sellers.
If you would like to book a table at the event, please contact me directly via here with what you would like to sell, in some detail (bikes or parts or both). This is due to the limited amount of space we have for sellers - JuiceBikes(at)protonmail(.)com

-

With regards to Covid-19, all recommended government guidelines will be in place. There will be a one way system in place at the venue which will be clearly signposted and would like everyone to follow please.
We will send updates closer to the time with exact details, but expect masks to be worn unless exempt etc. etc.

For other updates check us out on Instagram - Juice.Bikes

Safe riding!!

Small update. We have confirmation from a few local bike shops in London that they will be attending and selling some stock. Ranging from quality shop tools to general cycling clothing. Visitors to these stands will not be disappointed.

I myself have been putting together stuff that I want to sell. I have a extremely small Mercian 531 KOM I believe that has been repainted along with some other nice used frames.

A restored Cliff Shrubb Tange Aero Tubing Lo Pro - 700c wheels front and rear.
A Roberts Lo pro on behalf of Clever Mike bike shop. 650c front.
In terms of parts, I have loads of cockpits, Cinelli XA to matching Cinelli bars. Some Campagnolo Carbon stuff, Record, Chorus and some Avanti triple stuff.

Some Shimano 600 Tricolor wheels, Shamal tubular wheelset, few different single speed wheels etc etc.

I am trying my best to make this into a quality Jumble so would appreciate anyone who would like to come to buy a ticket!
If buying a ticket online is a problem then send me a message and I can either help or see if cash payments will be accepted on the day.

Another update! There will be fresh juice and super smooth smoothies, along with tasty sandwiches being sold on premises. Supplied by a local deli shop.

Still have a few sellers tables left if anyone is looking to shift some stock. Cash payment can be taken on the day if that helps

Another update. After consulting with the venue we will be open to cash on the door.

Tickets are £6 on the door. Bring change.

Door opens at 10am

Hopefully see some of you down there !!

Back