JMC sized M2 S-works on eBay with BIN

swannymere

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
For all those JMC fans out there, a 15.5” Specialized M2 S-Works frame for sale with a £280 BIN

JMC

62DDB79B-FF53-4B64-8880-FE1D5E3B1B4D.png

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I’m watching this on eBay because I’m a nosy bugger and I’ve already been sent an offer by the seller to BIN for £250. I can’t buy it as Not my cup of tea.

That’s a hell of a “tiny groove” on the chain stay. I mean I know metal matrix frames are tough.. but that is definitely cause for concern if you are planning to ride it in anger..

Who lets their tyre do that!?

It’s also the wrong year for a JMC replica, this is a 1997 frame I think. Still nice enough. I sold mine for £200 pre pandemic

It’s also the wrong year for a JMC replica, this is a 1997 frame I think. Still nice enough. I sold mine for £200 pre pandemic

As per Joe's reply this is not the correct year frame, even if you bought it and had it painted/new graphics there are differences in easily identifiable bits like frame gussets and such, so anyone who knows their stuff would tell it wasn't correct 😉

As per Joe's reply this is not the correct year frame, even if you bought it and had it painted/new graphics there are differences in easily identifiable bits like frame gussets and such, so anyone who knows their stuff would tell it wasn't correct 😉
I appreciate what your saying but 99.9% of Specialized fans on here wouldn't be able to tell the difference, you my friend are a connoisseur.🧐

That’s a hell of a “tiny groove” on the chain stay. I mean I know metal matrix frames are tough.. but that is definitely cause for concern if you are planning to ride it in anger..

Who lets their tyre do that!?
This was mine,
Sold it to a guy that came and collected it, only got £120.

The groove was there when i bought it around 2 years ago

The stays are pretty chunky though so it should be fine in the future, i rode it hard for about a year (through winter too) and nothing happened.

Back