JeRkY's New Project (Roberts Dogs wotsits)

hehe, not as bruised and battered as me after I faceplanted on its maiden ride. Its currently in a mates garage with scratched levers and precision billet shifter pods :cry:

It sounds bad, but I say not as bad as me as I came out of the deal with 15 stitches in my face and a likely bill for £2000 worth of dental work!

I shall try to dig out some of the last shots before I wrecked us both!

Really?

Funny that - Ive crashed more than ever thanks to my Dogs Bolx too. No other bike seems to want to throw me off.

Wonder why - I'd like to think its rider error but its interesting to note you stacked yours so soon after building. :roll:

ouch! Hope you're on the mend mate! The build was looking lovely, it'd be great to see how it turned out. Love the completed Pace collection BTW!

jez-4-bikes-max":hb04nziz said:
Really?

Funny that - Ive crashed more than ever thanks to my Dogs Bolx too. No other bike seems to want to throw me off.

Wonder why - I'd like to think its rider error but its interesting to note you stacked yours so soon after building. :roll:

Hmm, maybe there is something in it. That said on my "serious" offs list, My 2008 Epic is leading 2 to 1 over the Dogs. But that was due to rider error in both cases.

The Dogs was rider error too I suppose, but I think in the form of technical tomfoolery! I was riding home on a tarmac cycle path, stood up, giving it some beans, I think the chain slipped throwing me off balance and due to the relatively small frame (for me) I was unable to correct it leading to me leaving a 3.5ft long 1/8th inch deep groove in the tarmac with my teeth.

The stitches came out on friday and the facial damage is healing nicely. NHS dentist visit will be next wednesday I suspect closely followed by a trip to Budapest or Krakov to get some private work done on the cheap.
( I lost my private dental plan when I joined my current company...which is part funded by the NHS...)

Stanton":hb04nziz said:
ouch! Hope you're on the mend mate! The build was looking lovely, it'd be great to see how it turned out. Love the completed Pace collection BTW!

Cheers for the wishes & compliments on the pace collection!

Back