Jerkys clearance thread (lots of pace etc)

Any chance of the following - not heard back from you since my original request.

Cheers

Ian

Answer Taperlite risers £15
USE in Ink blue, lovely looking £25
Race face turbines (isis were black now stripped, awaiting a good buff up to make them shine- Which I may be able to do if I have time and get the buffing wheel screwed down in the workshop) £30
Cooks RSR, again awaiting a good polish, from memmory there is a hairline crack on one of the arms, although I need to investigate it further. £60

Thanks

Piicy time

Stems (Pace first from left, Ringle second from left)
P1010515.jpg

P1010516.jpg

P1010517.jpg

Bars

P1010525.jpg

P1010526.jpg

Actually on inspection of the pace bars, once mounted the fading and marks will be pretty much invisible.
P1010512.jpg

(sorry they are Pro tapers not taperlites :roll: Bars are OK, decals are scruffed up.)

P1010528.jpg

EA50 bars (left) USE bars Right (there is a small bit of cable rub where the shim meets the bar.

Brakes.
P1010503.jpg

P1010502.jpg

Cranks
P1010504.jpg

Race Face Turbine (cranks only.)
P1010531.jpg
square taper 175mm deore HT cranks

OK that should be all requested photos so far.

ishaw":3im7ztim said:
Any chance of the following - not heard back from you since my original request.

Cheers

Ian

Answer Taperlite risers £15
USE in Ink blue, lovely looking £25
Race face turbines (isis were black now stripped, awaiting a good buff up to make them shine- Which I may be able to do if I have time and get the buffing wheel screwed down in the workshop) £30
Cooks RSR, again awaiting a good polish, from memmory there is a hairline crack on one of the arms, although I need to investigate it further. £60

Thanks

Hi, sorry for the response time,
The taperlites are actually Pro tapers (my mistake) Image posted above.
Turbines are also posted above, but they are currently dibbed to Lawson for a week until he returns from paris, if he declines them I shall offer them through the list of people who have enquired.
The cooks are currently in Leeds, and sadly I shall not be there for a while. If you are interested I shall Pm you when I am reunited woth them.

Rob

Re: Sunn

Wold Ranger":1k9n31mx said:
pix on the Sunn please and ctc seat tube?

Hey, think we talked about this one before :)

Sadly I havnt got a c-c/c-t measurement other than having it in my head it is a 16" frame. I can try to possibly get you an accurate measurment early next week (next chance I have of getting to Oxford.)

In the mean time here are some pics
P1010239.jpg

P1010243.jpg

P1010241.jpg

P1010242.jpg

P1010244.jpg

ashridge":234o1bfi said:
What size and spec are the EA50 bars please.

Thx
Adam
25.4mm clamp size other than that the rest of the info will have to wait till my next visit to the big yellow. (picture above though)

Rob

Hi, have the pace bars gone? If not, how much for them? Am trying to finish off my build and need only these bars!!

Cheers

Ian

ishaw":393wcb6p said:
Hi, have the pace bars gone? If not, how much for them? Am trying to finish off my build and need only these bars!!

Cheers

Ian

If you want the bars they are up for £20 ( cheap for RC130's in order to reflect the fading & marks, although hopefully as you can make out from my awful photo's most of the fading/marks would be covered by shifters/levers/grips/stem etc.

The USE bars (also shown above) are nice, but are more Ink blue in colour.

Sunn

Looking at the frame its pretty small, so dibs pending top tube and seat tube ctc's? I have some bits up for sale pending also. Thanks for the pics.

Back