Jerkys clearance thread (lots of pace etc)

JeRkY":lkn82pza said:
Kerplunk":lkn82pza said:
JeRkY":lkn82pza said:
LX M550 cranks have at some time been painted blue £15

Are all three rings in ok condition? How blue and will it come off? Will you take £10 as my elbow grease to remove paint is quite costly.... :D

From memory the Rings are alright, and the paint should nitromors off, picture will be on its way showing the set on a bike.
To be honest if you'll take £10 for them I'll just take them seems petty to need pics at that price. Plus if they're a light blue they may match the '90 Tequesta they're destined for. :LOL:

OK, I have posted photos to all that requested them, If you havn't recieved photo's of a requested item, apologies but I dont have any on photobucket and will need to get you some at the weekend.

In many cases those of you who have recieved photo's will get better more detailed ones at the weekend too.

Kaiser, sorry I missed your reply :oops:
The Conti's are black wall ( I may have an amber wall pair too but I cant remember if I gave them away or not) as for width I think they are 1.9 but will have to check.

Rob

Could I get pics of the following:

Answer Taperlite risers £15
USE in Ink blue, lovely looking £25
Race face turbines (isis were black now stripped, awaiting a good buff up to make them shine- Which I may be able to do if I have time and get the buffing wheel screwed down in the workshop) £30
Cooks RSR, again awaiting a good polish, from memmory there is a hairline crack on one of the arms, although I need to investigate it further. £60

Thanks

I Will be at the Big yellow tomorrow so Shall report back with all requested images & info.

Rob

OK, I made it to the depot last night and have lots of new photo's and info to send out this evening to all those interested.

I also find some more tastey (and some tbh not so tastey) bits to add to the list on the front page, including but not limited to:

M095 Shimano XT STi's in very good condition.

Gold Ringle H2O cage

Will have a dig through my goody bags later to see what else I can offer up.

Rob

Back