Jerkys clearance thread (lots of pace etc)

Pace RC36 Evo £100 (V only)

can i have a look at these please,dibs also,pending pics.

cheers.

p.s. im assuming that they accept cantis as well as V's?

Dibs ( pending pics ) of:

XT M749 (1 wheels worth) £20

Critical racing canti brake (anno red, 1 wheels worth, inc cable straddle wire hanger bit) £40

1 pr LX M550 (black hubs) on Mavic rims (again will need to confirm details). £40

Dibs on these if you still have then, how straight are they? How are the bearings?

Pics please.

ta :cool:

Dave_H":ar5xmt1o said:
Piccies please

Will be with you tonight

cchris2lou":ar5xmt1o said:
pics and dibs on the FOX please and the pace rc38 .

Will be with you tonight (will also get you some more detailed shots of the Fox at the weekend as the ones on file are on a full bike)

Cheesey":ar5xmt1o said:
Ringle zooka, started off blue but has been dipped and stripped back to silver £35

Pics and dibs please

Cheesey

This one will have to wait till the weekned, nothing on file and its in my storage unit.

Mousemat":ar5xmt1o said:
Pace RC40 in gunmetal 1 1/8th" 100mm (iirc) Boxed slight scratch to underside of clamp, cant see it when installed. £45'

Pics and dibs on the above please.

This one will have to wait till the weekned, nothing on file and its in my storage unit.

lawson":ar5xmt1o said:
dibs and pics on the race face turbines please. Thanks Mike

Should be able to priovide a shot of them on a build but again will provide better on the weekend.

Kerplunk":ar5xmt1o said:
JeRkY":ar5xmt1o said:
LX M550 cranks have at some time been painted blue £15

Are all three rings in ok condition? How blue and will it come off? Will you take £10 as my elbow grease to remove paint is quite costly.... :D

From memory the Rings are alright, and the paint should nitromors off, picture will be on its way showing the set on a bike.

incy":ar5xmt1o said:
May be interested in the Race face turbines if you can buff them for me.

As above, pic on its way first dibs to lawson though

gibbon_rider":ar5xmt1o said:
Dibs on the Cook Bros pending pictures of the hairline crack....

Pics will be slow on this one, the cranks are in Leeds :roll: man i'm all over the place... Will try and get some asap for you.

stevetait":ar5xmt1o said:
pic on that syncros stem plz

Should have a shot of this as part of a build, will be on its way tonight

Jimzano":ar5xmt1o said:
Pace RC36 Evo £100 (V only)

can i have a look at these please,dibs also,pending pics.

cheers.

p.s. im assuming that they accept cantis as well as V's?

Sure thing picture on its way tonight. They are V only as there is no cable stop on the bridge , it is possible to drill and tap the bridge, then fit a rocker, however this would have to be done by you and at your own risk.

maxhc":ar5xmt1o said:
Dibs ( pending pics ) of:

XT M749 (1 wheels worth) £20

Critical racing canti brake (anno red, 1 wheels worth, inc cable straddle wire hanger bit) £40

Will have to photo these for you at the weekend I think, may have some build shots with them on but they wont be very detailed.

I also have interest from Maka82 by PM on the Critical brake, so dibs goes to him on these.

brocklanders023":ar5xmt1o said:
Curly Orange Bars.

Dibs pending pic mate. :D

Should have a pic of these in a build, will send tonight

thedirtyroger":ar5xmt1o said:
1 pr LX M550 (black hubs) on Mavic rims (again will need to confirm details). £40

Dibs on these if you still have then, how straight are they? How are the bearings?

Pics please.

ta :cool:

I shall check the condition (and if I still have them on my Friday visit to Oxford.

Looks like I shall be busy!

[/quote]

JeRkY":1pnvevly said:
Mousemat":1pnvevly said:
Pace RC40 in gunmetal 1 1/8th" 100mm (iirc) Boxed slight scratch to underside of clamp, cant see it when installed. £45'

Pics and dibs on the above please.

No worries, no rush. ;)

Could i have some pics of these please

Pace RC36 Proclass Eddie Irvine / Ferrari Special editions, slight fading to the red anno but a very rare set of forks. OIRO £200

Cheers

D ;)

Back