Jeff Stanton Yeti ARC

Missy's ARC of the same vintage matches the Jeff Stanton ARC from what I can tell:

3d6bf80421bdd03ecfb28dc72fffade5.jpg

Last edited:
The decals on Jeff's and Ranjeet's bikes are the early version logotypes that were used in the first A.R.C.s in 1991 or so. I think they switched to these more commonly known logotypes shortly after as in 1992 bikes those were already prominent.

Hi All,

So finally some updates on this ARC.

Welding repairs done by Dan Chambers
Painting repairs by yours truly
Decals added. Some of the lesser damaged decals have remained. I wanted to keep the patina as much as possible on this bike because I just feel it looks right. Sometimes these full restos on Yetis look a bit sanitised. Just my opinion. (Thanks to Regan Jason S Gil and Martin)
I don't want to go too crazy with the ano as the team bikes were a bit more subdued certainly from the pics I've found online.
I have all the parts I think just waiting for the critical skewers.
J

THEN

NOW

Last edited:
Hi,

Picked up this old ARC a little while back. Used to be Jeff Stanton's who I think raced for them but was more of a Motocross guy from what I've seen.

Had some repairs done nicely on the head tube and seat tube by Dan Chambers with guidance from Frank

Really like the patina so plan to do some partial repairs and a clean up..

I also have a fork for it made by Frank and the obligatory ATAC stem although Manitou's might be nice.

J

I would keep it like that. I like that patina.

Back