Jan 19th 2020 Nidderdale .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthews":irrrw0df said:
Spoke to How Stean this morning and the café will be open at 9, there's a parking charge but if you eat there it's usually waivered (not much anyway ) , seem to remember bacon butty was good last time and full breakfast looked good .

I'll be there in time for a coffee and a butty before the ride I reckon, really looking forward to this :D

Re: Re:

Matthews":3fd6t59c said:
brocklanders023":3fd6t59c said:
Cheers mate. Trying to steer Mum's birthday tea to Saturday instead of Sunday afternoon! :facepalm:
If you manage to join us and we are running later than planned you can always cut n run in Lofthouse when we stop for a pint (5 to 10 mins back from there ) and there is always the alternative to just do half of the ride as when we are on the tops we cross the road down into Lofthouse if you want to short cut an hour or so .

Cheers mate. Typically the lunch is Sunday afternoon so might be struggling but I'll see if I can make half the ride work.

slmracing":2bf9nvzj said:
Bring your spares parts with you for a jumble after, I am looking for a pair of DX brake levers and canti's, 1992, orange stalk stem as well :facepalm:

Parts?? Ive got a whole bike! :facepalm:

Saracen "Super Edition" bike in "project" condition. Looks like the '91 Limited Edition Saracen, but its "Super" :LOL:

kaya":v8yzvon9 said:

Have a good one chaps and take plenty of pics :cool:

I'll do me best dude, hope it isn't too long before we see you back out on the trails too, you're missed you know man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back