Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthews

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
N/E & Yorks Proudly Presents

Nidderdale Loop, Sunday the 19th of January

Stick it in ya diaries , Couple of steady climbs , a few amazing descents and trails on the moors that are rideable in all weathers , no food stop so bring some butties and warm clothes , there will be a swift pint stop in the pub at Lofthouse 1/2 mile before the finish .
Matthew.

Distance:............... 17 miles

Meeting Point:........ How Stean Gorge LLP

Post Code:............ HG3 5SF

Time :................... 10am for a 10:30 start

Car Parking:.......... Pay at the Cafe

Terrain:................. Singletrack, double track and quiet country lanes

Link To Start Point:....... https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=howste ... k&t=h&z=18

The lunch stop will be a bring your own, as there's no pub/cafe near the half way point.

No Helmet No Ride

Attachments

• Nidderdale.jpg
    Nidderdale.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 3,723
Re:

Me too , might be on a full bouncer too if I like it ( getting old)
Breakfast is usually available at cafe at start and in previous years if you have breakfast the have let you off the small parking charge , toilets there too .

Re:

Visiting family in Pontefract that weekend, so will come along for the ride :)

Re:

Tis coming Sunday , got about 10 riders so far (probably all on modern) , any more takers to join us on our jolly jape ?

Re:

Just for clarification, where is the meeting point please, the link in the first post doesn't work, and the postcode seems to be the middle of a field lol :LOL:

Re:

Do I take it by the laughing smiley, that the link Vern has posted, isn't the place?

Genuine question as I've never been there before, nor do I know the area, so i want to make sure I'm heading to the right place is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back