Wanted Jack Taylor - 54-55cm frameset .

dan73uk

Senior Retro Guru
Does anyone have a Jack Taylor - 54-55cm frameset for sale?

Please let me know what you have for sale.

Thanks

Re:

There was a seller on Gumtree in Christchurch (Dorset) who had some completes (and a tandem) in what appears to be good condition but they’re pricey. Maybe is a dealer or collector?
Not sure that helps though.

Re: Re:

richardshill":1kf9neby said:
There was a seller on Gumtree in Christchurch (Dorset) who had some completes (and a tandem) in what appears to be good condition but they’re pricey. Maybe is a dealer or collector?
Not sure that helps though.

That's great Richard - Thanks and the first bit of progress so far.
Searched Gumtree and found the chap, Only a tandem for sale at the moment but sent them a message and see what happens.
You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to purchase a frame made in the UK, But I guess that they are so good that people don't want to pass them on or the size is the issue.

Re:

:)
He (they?) did have a road complete a few weeks back.
That part of the world seems to throw up interesting and often good condition bikes. There’s a nice Clements for £125 around there as well.

There is a few going on Ebay just now but most are way overpriced.
There is one that I really like and it looks pretty complete though without wheels. If it was my size I would be selling off some of my stuff to fund it as it has everything I would want in a Jack Taylor and relatively good value for what else is available.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JACK-TAYLOR- ... SwCldc1WN3

Jamie

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jamiedyer":2rzluwf7 said:
There is a few going on Ebay just now but most are way overpriced.
There is one that I really like and it looks pretty complete though without wheels. If it was my size I would be selling off some of my stuff to fund it as it has everything I would want in a Jack Taylor and relatively good value for what else is available.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JACK-TAYLOR- ... SwCldc1WN3

Jamie

Hi Jamie,
Seen that one but too big for me unfortunately but also thought it was rather nice.
I'm hoping someone on here will have something.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I will keep me eyes open for you.
There is also a good Facebook group I am a member of that sometimes has for sale ads or outs JTs for sale elsewhere.
Jamie

Back