Ivor Clarke of Harrow

Toecutter

Old School Hero
Does anyone have pictures of one of these bikes showing the Ivor Clarke of Harrow transfers?

Ivor Clarke Cycle's were located in North Harrow and I understand some of the lightweight frames were built by Wally Green and Don Farrell.

I found a US blog dating back to 2011 showing an interesting but not very close side view of one of these frames but couldn't access it to contact the owner.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Shaun

Re: Ivor Clark of Harrow

I meant to add that the cycles were marked 'Clark's of Harrow.'

I've managed to get a decent picture of the down tube letting but still need ones of the head set / seat tube shield type transfer.

Any takers out there?

Thanks
Shaun

Does anyone have pictures of one of these bikes showing the Ivor Clarke of Harrow transfers?

Ivor Clarke Cycle's were located in North Harrow and I understand some of the lightweight frames were built by Wally Green and Don Farrell.

I found a US blog dating back to 2011 showing an interesting but not very close side view of one of these frames but couldn't access it to contact the owner.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Shaun
Not sure if you're monitoring the thread anymore but have a look at my post. Link below
Though the shop was based in Harefield in the early 1980s. Don't remember it being in North Harrow (coincidentally where I lived at the time)
Andy

Last edited:
Back