It's nice, but...

Stressed

Muddy Fox Fan
Feedback
View
£350 for a start?!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Easily worth the starting bid plus some in my opinion, as others point out just look at the condition of the perishable bits, it's about as close to NOS as you're going to find without it being NOS.

Ooooooh, look!!! If you zoom right in you can see that the 35 year old rubber is showing some signs of age :eek:

This bike is garage queen/concourse standard, in the current market you could get plenty for those tyres, rideable or not they look great, £100 anyone? Probably more. And then you have the mint group set, £200? More? The wheel set? another £150+ to the right buyer? That stem? £50-75, the bars? The grips? The saddle and seat post? The pedals? The frame and forks?

There's way more than £350 there just from the scavengers perspective, you get a couple of collectors or Muddy Fox enthusiasts in a bidding war there's £4-£500 easy.

Last edited:
"it was used for around 3 weeks when new and then put away in a garage"

Would love to know why?.....an expensive thing to buy and then put away....good thing it was a nice dry garage by the look of it.

It is lovely- no denying that, but I still think £350+ is a lot to pay. I've seen pretty much identical bikes go for around £100-£120 and I'm sure one went last month for a tenner on eBay. Naturally the condition of those wasn't up to this standard, but nothing that some Evaporust and elbow grease wouldn't sort out...

Latest posts

Back