Its been a funny old few weeks

Welcome home, darling...the most sensibly-priced seller on the site, ye've helped me out afore by selling me a couple of silly-good bikes for peanuts when I had nothing - enabling me to get up out and off my own sorry hole, so thanks for that! We've got your back fella x

Good to see you back LGF, you and your mojo are both out there and on the forum, you just need to find each other again which will happen I'm sure, if you need help looking for it then I'm sure there are plenty of us on here who can give you a hand

Well, more than a bit flattered by all this but at least you lot have one less thing to think about given the state of the planet

Impressed to see that you can express your emotions, good or bad, a very healthy thing to do and something I'm sure a lot of us "bottlers" could learn from. Expressing how you feel is the first step in addressing the shit that life throws at us along the way. Thanks for the openness and honesty. Good to have you back.

Well also glad to see you've reappeared, was actually on the point of opening a thread on have you seen what's'name 🤔

So hopefully, for your own piece of mind, you can put that chapter behind you and stride fervently into a bright new dawn.

Have a beer on me.
Not that im paying for it mind, but in the spirit of it ;)

Always glad to see the LGF in effect. Hope you're thoughts & feelings are moving in the right direction & you're rekindling your mojo soon.

Back