It is ... it isn't ... it is ... an Sbike!

Sorry, I'm afraid not. I'm always on the lookout for more as they are my favourite levers.
im building a custom one of a kind vincent moped with a small rare vincent engine and I need to use a set of these. Any leads on fining an old pair I could fix up? This is the start of the design. here is my last build:

also the vincent build goes from a low bobber in the design to a cafe racer popping the seat and tank hinge up to 33" height

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6462.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6462.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 9
im building a custom one of a kind vincent moped with a small rare vincent engine and I need to use a set of these. Any leads on fining an old pair I could fix up? This is the start of the design. here is my last build:

also the vincent build goes from a low bobber in the design to a cafe racer popping the seat and tank hinge up to 33" height

Wow, that's amazing! There's quite a few people on here into motorbikes too (myself included).

Hopefully you'll get a reply from someone with a spare pair - they came specced on top end Scott bikes for a few years. You could put up an advert in the Wanted section, but if I see any I'll let you know.

Back