Is your bike worth more than your car?

I have a £1K Ford Focus estate ( great for carrying bikes in the back )
My cheapest bike is worth £1,5K, and my other bike is £3K so the answer to your question is yes alot more :LOL: :LOL:
I dont think you need to spend alot of money on a car for it to do the job, but bikes are diffrent bikes are expensive if you want a good one

graham1975":2vevuvt1 said:
I have a £1K Ford Focus estate ( great for carrying bikes in the back )
My cheapest bike is worth £1,5K, and my other bike is £3K so the answer to your question is yes alot more :LOL: :LOL:
I dont think you need to spend alot of money on a car for it to do the job, but bikes are diffrent bikes are expensive if you want a good one

But a car nut would say a cheap bike does the job and expensive cars are the good ones.

Me, company car, it's value to me = nowt. Bikes, a few grand when new, value, maybe 2k.

Anywhere else in the world my bikes would be worth more than the car...

But danish car duties are insane which keeps the price on second hand cars equally insane.

Retro story. Me, P20, and a mate driving through a snowstorm in the wilds of Northumberland. The car .. P20 s mini the bikes[ literally ]hanging off the back Merlin xlm XT Judy Sl, Fuquay with Royce ,Cooks ,King etc..Forgive me Jack.. was it the M2 with Spins you were riding? I'Mm guessing bikes£ divided by car£ =3. Terror of driving in blizzard =trouser stain.......Happy days Cheers mate

Back