Wanted Integralter

Thanks for asking. I will register later. Appreciate you asking.
No problem, if the seller won’t ship abroad and you really want them you’re more than welcome to send them to me in Puglia and then get them sent on. We have regular visitors to and from the uk.

No problem, if the seller won’t ship abroad and you really want them you’re more than welcome to send them to me in Puglia and then get them sent on. We have regular visitors to and from the uk.

That's really kind of you. I'll register later, have a chat and I'll get back to you either way. Thanks again for getting involved.

That's really kind of you. I'll register later, have a chat and I'll get back to you either way. Thanks again for getting involved.
No problem, what’s the point of having a forum if you can’t help out, especially in a different country post brexit.

No problem, what’s the point of having a forum if you can’t help out, especially in a different country post brexit.
Why do I get the feeling whenever anyone says "post-brexit" that there's a negative connotation automatically associated with that.🤔

No problem. I will say don’t be scared to go in low with an offer if you do proceed. Italians are the cheekiest buggers I know when making offers.
Thanks, I wasn't sure whether to make an offer or not but I will do. I'll register tonight or tomorrow now and see about it.
I have no idea how much delivery should be for something like this. Have you got any idea so I can use as reference. Thanks

Latest posts

Back